MKStudio program is intended for the following works with a microprocessor controllers (MK):
- metrological verification,
- measurement signals and controls in a manual mode for setting up equipment,
-research input analog signals,
- create your own kinds of information and controls
- change the preset configurations (projects) for different MK and create your own,
- and, what is most interesting for developers, debugging software (SW) MK.
MKStudio interacts with the MK protocol MODBUS RTU. Use the extension protocol MODBUS MIKKON (which is open an internal standard ZAO INKOMMET ") and classical MODBUS (from MODICON, see http://www.modbustools.com/PI_MBUS_300.pdf
It is assumed that the MK attached to a PC via interface converter USB → RS485 or RS232 → RS485. It is also possible to work on TCP/IP network using the protocol Modbus TCP. Interfaces at the start of the program are given their configuration settings. Further, the project is created, which specifies a list of MK (addresses and names) with whom we cooperate. MKStudio allows you to display and record the parameters of the knowledge base MK in real time. The map is organized as a custom table in the central region of the main window.